Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introducing Muse Branding


It's finally here. It’s been really hard keeping such a big secret under wraps for so long, but I’m finally ready to share the good news with you all! Today is the day I launch my new design studio, Muse Branding. In addition to The Honey Press and handkerchiefs, I am a freelance graphic designer. About eight months ago ( or so ), I came to the bittersweet realization that working under my own name was limiting. Being that I want to expand beyond myself, it was clear that something new was needed to create a base for growth. So that’s where I am right now, at the starting line of something completely fresh. It took me months and months to settle on a name, but this one feels right. I am acting as muse to my clients, and each of my client's unique businesses' act as an inspiring muse to me. As I forge my own creative journey each and everyday, I trust that I’m on the right path. Muse Branding is a journey not only for myself, but for the clients I work with as well. That’s the best part.



No comments:

Post a Comment

And now the comments...